Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The queen of innocence…



In the crowded bus, I saw your face,
I couldn’t help much but my eyes to let you gaze…
The strand of hair that fell over your eyes,
Followed by the blink made my heart beat twice…
The innocence that your face had,
Was quite enough to make me mad…
I couldn’t help much but my eyes to let you gaze,
In the crowded bus I saw your face…

Petite figure long hair,
Rosy lips and milky fair…
Wrapped in the arm of innocence,
Lost in your soothing fragrance…
You vanished somewhere I don’t know why,
My heart screamed for you and uttered a cry…
My eyes searched for you everywhere,
But it couldn’t find you anywhere…
Lost in the crowd, I recall your face,
I couldn’t help much but my eyes to let you gaze…



No comments:

Post a Comment