Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Every time I come close...

  
Every time I come close
I am knocked down on the ground
My fate or my grade, maybe a reason
That’s one thing, I could never find out
They all say you are too good
But still I am hanging in the queue
Who knows where this life would lead me too
Coz I am too shattered now to face the truth

I am too frustrated to move ahead now
And they want me to smile and say wow!
Rejection after rejection has made me hollow
And they all say you gotta move on with no sorrow

Its getting hard for me to even smile
I am emotionally drained
Don’t know when I might cry
I smile to hide my pain
To avoid several questions and the shame
Who cares what I am going through
Coz its always what they want


Tell me one reason, where I went wrong
Maybe my reason, to write this song
I am longing to taste the flavor of success
Coz I am too bored now playing with my failures

Dark clouds are all over my head
No clue what I’m gonna do next
I don’t know when the shinning sun will shine
I don’t know when again things will be fine
It’s the phase of struggle
Which never ends

Suffering is making me weak
Every now and then it cant be me
It’s the phase of struggle
Which never ends...



No comments:

Post a Comment