Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dark times…

Dark times lie ahead
Hovering like clouds over my head
What wrong I did, I often reflect
They all say it’s your fate
Coz often you get things quite late
All you have to do is stay awake
Until you get that one call
And then you shall never fall
The only one thing that I pray
Waiting eagerly for that day

Break a leg or blow up your head
But make sure you get it before you are dead
We live among those hypocrites
Who knows to talk but never act?
They will make life hell if you dream
Whip you up like cream
I have befriended the darkness now
Tired of them today I take a vow
Soon I am gonna end this
That’s my only wish…





No comments:

Post a Comment