Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Why won't you let me in?

I don't ask for more,
But just to be there,
By your side.
When the sun shines,
And the moon appears,
When the wind blows,
And the clouds turn dark.
When the tide is rough,
And ship wrecks in between.
I am sorry, if I cannot understand you,
But help me understand.
I know things are not in your favor,
But wait for the dark clouds to get clear.
For I know the path is not easy to walk,
But wait till you reach the destination.
For life is full of hurdles,
It's the loved ones you can count for,
To be around in the bad times and good,
Because they want to always be there.
Because you are that lovely,
I cannot ignore your problems,
For I love you too much,
But I am sorry if I have annoyed you.
For I didn't want to do it,
But let me in, for its too cold out here!
http://stunnedbygrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/stairs.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment