Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Whatever happens, it happens for a reason…

Few days before when I jotted down the post of my blog, “Tears that was shed for you…” I was not aware of the reason behind it. I was not aware of the fact that I will be writing its continuation few days down the line. When the trip was finalized it clashed with the dates of her birthday. And when I told her about it she got upset and it gave me my post “Tears that was shed for you…”. But only a day after that night our trip got cancelled due to some placement issues. And it was confirmed that it wasn’t happening this semester again. There was no trip coming up till next semester. And next semester also there was very slight chances of organizing any college trip. When many were upset and were mourning I was overjoyed as I got a chance to celebrate her birthday for the first time since we got together. Maybe her wish has been answered. But on the cost of so many people’s happiness didn’t seem fair to me. However I put this thought aside and enjoyed the day with her. But I couldn’t keep this thought out of my head any longer. And with time I was more curious. I often asked God, why this happened? Is it fair to fulfill one person wish crushing over so many people happiness? And three days later I got my answer. If you don’t believe in the supreme power above us whom we call God then start believing in it. Not because if you believe then something miraculous will happen. But the reason being simple, it’s all about faith. And three days later our trip was again into the picture, this time the idea was initiated by our faculty. Tickets were booked instantly, hotels were arranged and when the itinerary of the trip came again into my hand I got all my answers. The reason was, initially the trip was cancelled so that I could enjoy her birthday with her that she wanted truly from her heart. And the reason why it was planned again was as I said earlier; it’s not fair to fulfill a person’s wish on the cost of so many people happiness. And when I saw those delighted faces I felt good and worthy. When everyone was upset and I was overjoyed deep within I felt guilty for being like that. But the day when it happened again I looked up at sky and thanked God for giving us one more chance which seldom we get in life. So whatever happens, it happens for a reason. And in the end everything just falls back to its right places…



No comments:

Post a Comment