Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine week: #3 Long Live Love!!!

Before I start with another story, I would like to apologize to all my readers for not posting anything yesterday due to my unavailability I was not able to write anything for yesterday. As I mentioned that every day this week I will be posting one real life love story, being unable to do that yesterday I apologise. However I will make sure that I compensate for my unavailability and give you another heart wrenching story for this week. The story that I am going to share today, is one of the most heart wrenching story, which I am sure will pierce your heart and make you believe in love even more.

The story is about two people who fell in love with each other. Although there was nothing dramatic about how they fell for each other but what happened later on was something which I can never imagine and made me believe in one thing that if you love someone truly then doesn’t matter you are with them or not, you will love that person forever and ever.

“There’s only a week left for our marriage. How are you feeling?” she asked him
“I don’t know. It’s something which I can’t express.” He replied

“When will you leave from your office?” she asked him

“In sometime, have loads of work to finish off before I leave.” He replied

“Okay. Then complete your work and go home as soon as possible its quite late now.” She said
“Yeah. I love you.” He said

“I love you too.” She said blushingly

It was around 2a.m at night, when her phone started vibrating. She checked her phone, it was a call from his number.

“Hello” she said in her sleepy voice

“Do you know Dr. Vivek?” said someone from the other side

“Yes. Who is it?” she asked him

“He has met an accident. Are you his relative? I found this number in the last dialled list. We are in Fortress hospital, ICU unit. Can you come here now?” said the unknown guy

“Whaaaat??? How is he? What happened to him?” she got panicked

“I can’t tell anything for now. Doctors are trying their best. Although he is critical. Are you his family member?” said the unknown guy
“He is my fiancé. I will be there in sometime.” She said and hung up the call

She took her car and drove her way to the hospital as fast as she could. She parked the car and ran towards the ICU unit. And there he was lying on the bed unconsciously, with several pipes attached to his body, heart pulse fluctuating a bit too much.

“Are you his fiancé? I am the one who called you. He met an accident on the highway. Perhaps he was returning home from his work. A truck collided with his car and I was passing by so I took him here.” Said the unknown guy

“Thank you for everything. What doctors are saying about his condition?” she asked him

“I don’t know really but they look tense. I have been trying to ask them but they don’t say anything at all.” Said the unknown guy

“Oh shit!” she said and tears started rolling down her cheek.

It was something which was not in her control. She was crying but effortlessly. It was all pouring out from her heart. She started calling his family members who were also in the city. In sometime everyone from his family arrived there. After she saw his mother who was soon going to be her mother in law, she broke down in her lap.
“Have faith in god beta, everything will be fine. How this happened?” she said

And she told her what happened with him. Hearing that everyone got panicked but somehow they tried to control themselves and keep up their positivity alive.
“Nothing can happen to him.” Said his mother

After few hours of wait, finally doctors came outside from the ICU with their heads down and sadness all over their face.
“How is he now? Is he fine? Tell me doctor how is he?” she asked the doctor

“We are very sorry to say, we couldn’t save him. Lots of blood had lost while coming here but we tried our best to save him. I am sorry.” Doctor said patting her shoulder
And then she fell on the ground hearing that, it seemed as if the world has come to an end for her. She started screaming, yelling, cursing the god; kept her hand between her legs and cried uncontrollably. Her mother in law hugged her and both of them kept on crying. She couldn’t believe her fate. Whole life she was running away from love but it kept following her. And when she finally decided to tie her knot with someone she loved intensely then god took him away from her. It was only one week left for their marriage. All the preparations were done, everything was set and then this happened.

“Why it happened with me? Why???” she said

No around her had any answers. Everyone lost someone, someone lost his brother, someone lost their son and she lost someone with whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life. She called everyone at her home and gave them the news. In one stroke the whole happiness of two families was taken away by fate or by god. No one knew what wrong they did that they had to face such adverse situation.
Days passed by, she was still in the trauma of his death. She took leave from her hospital, came back to stay with her parents and whole day she used to lock herself up in her room. She wouldn’t eat, she wouldn’t meet people all she did was cried over her loss with his photo in her hand all the time she kept on mourning. Everyone in her family was shocked when life slapped them in their face but they wanted her to come out of this trauma. Everyone knew it was very tough, almost impossible to come out of it when it was just a week left for their marriage. But they can’t give up, they had to be strong. She needed someone’s support and they had to be strong enough to give her that support.

She became weaker day by day, she was depressed with her loss and that changed her a lot. She was more silent than usual, sometimes people didn’t even know that she was also present in the room. Her presence was not noticed by anyone. She isolated her from everyone and went back to Delhi so that she can be alone with his memories and no one around her to show her sympathy.

One day she got a call from his mother, she still treated her as her mother in law.
“Hello” she said

“How are you beta?” said his mother
“I am fine. How are you?” she asked her

“I am fine too. Beta I wanted to talk to you. I got to know about your condition. I know this is very disturbing but also inevitable. We can’t change what already has happened. It was god’s decision which no human can change. I have also lost my son, but I have lived my life. You have your entire life in front of you. I want you to think about your marriage. I can’t see you in this condition. You can’t give away your life like this. Things have to change for good and even he would wish for the same that you move ahead with your life.” Said his mother
“I understand everyone’s concern for me but please don’t talk about marriage and all. I can’t just forget him and marry someone else. I loved him a lot. For the first time in my life I loved someone so deeply. Maybe it’s not in my destiny to love someone. Whole life I spent studying and achieving goals that I have set for myself. And when I realised that, I was already in love with him. And that’s why I wanted to marry him. I can’t marry anyone else. Even though I couldn’t marry him but he was my life. And I can’t think about sharing my life with anyone else now. I am sorry mummy but I have to go now. I have some work.” She said and hung up the call

Everyone in her family left her on her state for almost six months but then parents can’t see their child in such conditions. It pinched them every time they saw her mourning in his memories. And they wanted her to marry someone. She came back home for a week. And all her siblings were there to convince her.

“Why don’t you marry someone? It’s not the end of your life. Things happens in life which changes the course of life but does that mean we should stop living.” Said her brother

“And we can’t see you in this condition. I know it’s a huge loss but you can’t give up on your life.” Said her sister
She was listening to what everyone had to say quietly. She knew there was no use of arguing with them. They would never understand that what he meant for her. He meant the whole life for her. And how she can live if she don’t have her life with her. When everyone was done, she got up quietly, went to her room, locked it and started crying all over again holding his photo in her hand.
It was the last day of her vacation and she was supposed to leave for Delhi in evening. Whole week everyone tried hard to persuade her but she didn’t say a word.

“What have you decided about your life?” asked her father for the first time that week

“There is nothing to decide. She has to marry someone. We are not asking her to marry now. But maybe a year later or two she should marry someone. I don’t want to die with this stress in my mind that there is no one to look after her.” Said her mother

“I know every one of you care about me too much. But I am telling you one thing now and I don’t want to discuss about it anymore. I can’t marry anyone in my life apart from Vivek. He was my life. Whatever happened it was meant to happen. But what will happen in future is purely my decision. And I am not going to come back here at all if you keep on persuading me to marry someone else.” She said
“But why can’t you marry someone else? It’s not like he was the one guy left in the world.” Said her mother and that pinched her
“What will you do? You have your whole life in front of you.” Said her father
“I will dedicate my life for what he believed in. I will study further. And I will dedicate my whole life in saving people’s lives. I am a doctor by profession and that’s is my only duty now. And I didn’t sign any contract with him that I will love him only if he’s alive. My love is eternal and pure. It can never be replaced by anyone else. I loved him unconditionally and so did he. Even if he was in my place then he would have done the same thing. I can’t betray him for my happiness. We decided to live our life together and we will. Because he is with me maybe not alive in this world but he is alive in my heart, in our memories and I can spend my whole life only with his memory.” She said and left for airport.
It’s been almost fifteen years now of his death. She has achieved a lot in her career and has dedicated her life for humanity. She is one of the best surgeons of the country now. And she only comes back home to sleep, sometimes not even that. She has not given herself enough time to even think about the tragedy that happened that night. But sometimes it still haunts her. She still loves him and her love is an example which I usually had given to people around me.

By sharing this I am not trying to prove any point. Its good to move ahead in your life, you can’t always stuck at one point. Moving on is easy when your boyfriend/girlfriend breaks up with you. I often reflect on this point, and ask everyone to move ahead with their life when they face break ups in life. But what will I do if I lose someone whom I loved so intensely in my life forever is something I still can’t figure out. Maybe I will do the same, spend my whole life with her memories. Because she didn’t leave me, it was our destiny which took her away. She is still committed to me while her time was perhaps over in this world and she had to go. Or maybe not. Perhaps I will move ahead with life, given the fact it will take a lot of time to heal the wound, or maybe it could never heal something like that. However thinking about her that if I move ahead with life then maybe it will give her soul peace in the other world, maybe I would even do that. I don’t know. You can never know until unless it happens with you. And I wish, I pray that it never happens with anyone else. I pray that everyone who love someone get them forever in their lives.
I don’t want to prove anything by this story. I just wanted to share this with all my readers. Maybe I have left you feeling loved. I have only one piece of advice for every one of you out there. Respect your love, nurture it so that it grows quite naturally. Fights and misunderstandings are a part of life which will happen with everyone. But just because of some silly absurd reasons people end up their relationships. Don’t do that, if you love someone, love them unconditionally. Try to understand each other, instead of imposing things over each other. If someone requires some personal space give them. Don’t think in the other way. After all we all are very different from each other. We are not the same. Our nature is different in some or the other way. Try to overlook the flaws and love for what you like in them instead of pointing out what they did wrong, make a note of what they did for you to make you happy. Live happily and face the storm together, its life which always gives you shocks with surprises. Hold on with each other during the shocks of life and jump over each other with the surprises that life has in store for you.

Today is Promise day, and I want you all to take a vow that you will become a better person than how you were. You will make sure that the person you love should never feel dejected, if something goes wrong you will hold their hand and walk till the end. And if you don’t love someone, then kindly don’t spoil their life just because you want to show other people that you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. You have no right to play with anyone’s life. And never have the thought of taking revenge, it’s not what you should give in return just because they did the same to you. Forgiveness is way greater than anything else in this world.
Thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment