Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Friday, December 26, 2014

Lost a Pearl...


My eyes search for you,
Heart longs to hear your voice.
I lost a pearl,
In the strong waves of life.

I tried sailing through the storm
But couldn't hold on to it,
My ship wrecked in the middle
And I lost my gem.

Somehow I swam across the sea
 And reached the shore.
Hoping we would meet,
Was my only thought.

My eyes searched for you
But couldn't find you anywhere.
I was left alone,
Crying in the hot sun.
Nights were long,
Mornings were hollow.

You never turned around to look back,
I was still waiting for you.
You are somewhere far away from me now,
My eyes still search for you,
Heart longs to hear your voice again.

One mistake could prove so rough,
Never knew when our relation turned so tough.
I tried forgetting you
But couldn't,
I tried remembering u,
It hurt.

Befriended my pain I moved on,
Losing the battle I turned rough.
Things were never the same as it was before,
My eyes still search for you,
Heart longs to hear your voice again.




2 comments: