Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Sunday, December 28, 2014

When Death Comes...

When death comes,
People are wrapped with fear.
I am never welcomed,
Like how life is honored.

Death comes to all,
Some day it would take us away.
Seldom we try to live each moment, 
And then blame it all to god.

Come with me, 
Lie on your death bed.
Don't complain now,
Just smile on your fate.

You lived a complete life, 
Enjoyed every aspect.
Don't regret now, 
It will all come to an end.

Memories may flash in front of your eyes,
You learned to accept the dark reality of life.
Soon this will all end,
And you would begin all over again.

You boomed through those pleasures
Fought with the disappointments
Now shake hand with me
I am the master of your death.

You came alone,
I gave you a family.
You earned friends,
Life surprised you always.

You didn't lose any battle,
Just fell a few times.
You were a winner always,
That's why you were here.

People will remember you,
For the impact you are leaving.
World will wait for you,
For the braveheart you were.

Close your eyes now,
And fall asleep.
I will walk you through this pain,
You won't suffer much.
For I am the master of your world,
I would never betray you...



1 comment: